If your podcast isn't there, write me an email

[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

新手上路

積分
發表於 2024-3-10 19:00:41 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
The oral part of a podcast, combined with the (at least usually) second speaker, often means that not only is there reporting - but you also learn the nuances. Summarized: You can listen to podcasts on the go and be productive on the go Many podcasts provide recaps of the last month's events - perfect for staying up to date Podcasts are usually a dialogue (two or more speakers) and therefore discuss a topic from different sides Due to its length (usually around an hour), you can cover a topic much more intensively than in a blog post.

Podcasts are of course more entertaining: emotions, pitch and voice allow for a India Phone Number lot of freedom! My favorite podcasts So, now follows my unsorted list of podcasts that I can unreservedly recommend to you. I'll listen to it and be happy to expand the list! We can help you! Are you looking for a competent, flexible and reliable online marketing agency? We look forward to your non-binding inquiry. Contact us SEO House: Jens Fauldrath and Markus Walter Termfrequency now serves as the “home” for four podcasts, all of which I would like to present individually. Marcus Walter and Jens Fauldrath primarily deal with SEO for large websites. A great and lively podcast.

Most of the time the two have a guest, for example Anke Probst (SEO from Xing) in the last episode , which I found super informative because of the “Bottom Up” topic. I also have to mention the episode before it , because you can listen to Thomas Mindnich for days and the episode was not only informative, but also very funny. I was a guest once too, but that was three years ago . Link: SEO House Online Radar: Eric Kubitz and Kai Spriestersbach Eric and Kai come from the field of SEO, but do a podcast generally on the subject of online marketing. Here, too, there is usually an expert as a guest who then presents “his” topic.

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|自動贊助|z

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 15:03 , Processed in 0.037445 second(s), 18 queries .

抗攻擊 by GameHost X3.4

Copyright © 2001-2021, Tencent Cloud.

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |