bajadas864@huiz 發表於 2024-2-20 15:39:36

Or at least read our thorough guide

Before you try to create the page yourself. 6. Be consistent This is a general marketing tip, but I’ll focus on the entities here by asking you a question: How is Google supposed to show its users accurate and relevant information about your brand and products if your online presence is ambiguous and inconsistent? This goes even beyond those five tips mentioned earlier. Be consistent with everything when it comes to your online presence. How to suggest changes to your Knowledge Panel Google’s Knowledge Panels aren’t perfect. Sometimes they display incorrect information, and this might be true for your branded Knowledge Panel too. How can you fix this? Claim your knowledge panel and get verified by clicking the button below it. 7 claim knowledge panel 1 Once verified, you’ll see a “Suggest an edit” button beside the Knowledge Panel whenever you’re logged in to an associated account.

Just make sure to follow Google’s official documentation when suggesting edits or data removals. Final thoughts When Special Data I started writing this article, s didn’t have a Knowledge Panel. But we do now, thanks to the tips I explained above. What seemed to have the most significant impact was creating a proper Wikidata page, which we also linked in our Organization markup using theproperty. Our page got indexed the same day we updated the Organization schema, and it took around a week before we saw the Knowledge Panel show up. Even though we lost both theand Wikipedia pages, the Knowledge Panel remained. It lost some attributes but as you should already know, there are other ways to build your entity besides Wiki. Our experience aside, knowledge graphs and entities have been with us for quite some time already, and they will only become more and more important.

http://zh-cn.usaperson.club/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/Special-Data.png

Google is already on its way to “entity-first indexing,” so understanding these topics is crucial in today’s SEO. If you have any questions or remarks about this fascinating topic, feel free to ping me on Twitter. Michal Pecánek Article by Michalconsultant with over 6 years of experience. Before going freelance, Michal was an SEO & Marketing Educator at Ahrefs–creating content for the blog and managing a team of guest writers. Keep Learning Open Graph Meta Tags: Everything You Need to Know Open Graph meta tags are snippets of code that control how URLs are displayed when shared on social media. Learn how to set them up quickly in this guide.

頁: [1]
查看完整版本: Or at least read our thorough guide

一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |